O-B-V-I!!!

Monday, April 11, 2005

I SOOO SUPPPERRR EXCITEDD!!!

WELLLL my fave time of year is FINALLY here!! yes my friend its spring!! flowers are blooming the weather is FINALLY warming up! im loving it! MOVE over nasty nasty UGGS and place those flipflops on my feet!!! BUT not only is it SPRING! its finals time! and i know to most you would think this would make me sad and miserable. . .HOWEVER--Finals signify the completion of my first year of law school!!! ITS crazzy how fast time flies. . .EVEN when ur NOT having fun!!!
the good times continue. . .my BDAY is OFFICaLLY in 22 days!!!! in 22 days i will officially be an OLD HAG!! sad but true i will be turning 24. . .thats 6 years away from 30!!! how does that happen???? it seems like yesterday when i was just turning 18!! now suddenly*** POOOF*** im 24---its black magic at work i swear. . .but honestly im not gonna let it get to me--BECAUSE this coming weekend im going home to MD to hang with my PUPPY and my KITTY and my FAMILY. . .then is a couple of weeks i will be celebrating with my FABULOUS law school buddies plus a few special guest will be traveling to BOSTON to attend and help me celebrate--NAMELY derek and possibly some college roomies!! SUPER EXCITED I CANT WAIT!!