O-B-V-I!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

so i should be taking a practice exam. . .

considering i have a property exam tomorrow at 10 am and i havent studied. . .thats probably what i should be doing right now! but im not-instead im updating all of you fabulous people(ie Jenni-bc im pretty sure noone else reads this) on my not so fabulous life!!! So i think that instead of actually taking the property exam we should just head straight to "HONG KONG" for scorpion bowls. . .whatever they are---so the plan for me tomorrow is-since i have a flight at 517 im going to take the exam-finish at 2 then get my luggage carry it to the bar with me-finish a "bowl" and then take a cab to catch a flight back to my fabulous homeland. . .NO not CUBA. . .viva cuba(thats for my dear LLM Jenni). . .but MARYLAND--oh that fabulopus state!! i can hardly wait!!