O-B-V-I!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

ITS blog time. . .

HELLO i know iknow. . .no need for scolding me. . .its has been too long! i feel like im perpetually apologizing for not updating my loyal readers (all 2 of you) on my FABULOUS life! all is well in Boston! only 3 more days then the horrible dreadful tragic class (known as "LP" for all of you non-lawschoolers[lucky bastards] that stands for legal practice)will be over and hopefully the life i have become accustom to will return!! So SUNDAY NITE. . .u better watch out! Sanni, Lo and Jenni are coming over to my apart--we are having a cocktail/fuck off cupid party in honor of Valentine's day/LP ending. . .as LO put it best. . .we are planning to "black out" valentines day AND LP oral arguments!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!! i will let u know how it goes!! till then keep it FABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!! SMoooooccccHHHESSSS