O-B-V-I!!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

my abusive boyfriend is at it again. . .

he claims he wants to change. . .bring in a new season. . .but then he does it too me like always. . .i have no choice but to take it. . .im a helpless victim at his merciless hands. . .oh BOSTON. . .when will you give me the Spring i so desire??? STOP the torturous winter madness---STOP the abuse already Boston. . . i will be good to u i promise!
Enough about Boston. . .lets talk about Maryland--yes spring break in MARYLAND--i was hoping for at least 60 degree weather--but instead i got SNOW and a SNOWMAN and sledding adventure--BUT aside from the unseasonably cold weather. . .which i might add i have become accustom. . .my break was FABULOUSLY relaxing and fun. . .from family time to dancing on bars, drunken concerts and PLENTY of shopping. . .one must wonder. . .WHY ON EARTH WOULD ONE CHOOSE TO ATTEND LAW SCHOOL?? i will leave u with that question to ponder. . .